Welcome to iceteaandbluejeans.com. After you read this blog, you’ll understand what our peculiar lives are like. Just kidding, we make no sense. Even to ourselves. But no matter! Those are the best of people. So please, enjoy.
These are a few things about us.
- We love the south.
- We ain’t rednecks.
- We live five minutes from the coast.
- Lily likes to randomly drop everything and go to Disney World. Sarah likes to leave the country unexpectedly.
- We don’t go to public school so we don’t speak girl.
- Preppy boys are totes adorbs!
- So are our tumultuous amount of pets. (Five dogs, eight cats, three horses, multiple hamsters, fish, hermit crabs, and birds)
- Number five contradicts number six. Don’t get judgemental. I was just being sarcastic.
- We’ve never done a blog before.
- We love photography.
- And watching movies.
- And eating drinking sweet tea.
- And blue jeans.
- Try oreo’s with peanut butter. Lindsay Lohan wasn’t kidding when she said it was good (check out the Parent Trap if you don’t know what I’m referring to).
- “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” and the “ABC’s” have the same tune.
- You just checked.
- You’re probably getting bored now.
- We warned you about our southern tongue. Now stop reading before you start crying from laughing so hard.